Buying & Selling a Business
Business transactions can be complex. Whether you are buying or selling a business, we have the legal skills and experience to guide you every step of the way. . We assist our clients to identify and understand the key issues that need to be considered and are experienced enough to ensure that all technical legal issues are addressed throughout the transaction.
We listen to our clients and take the time to understand their business needs. We document the transaction in a clear and effective manner and ensure that your interests are protected.
We draw on our experience in business sale transactions across a broad range of industries to advise our clients on issues ranging from due diligence and property matters, to leasing and restraints upon competition.
As Your Business Lawyers we will help and advise you through each of the important issues that arise in Buying or Selling your Business, including:
Business Sale Agreements
* Asset Purchase or Sale
* Purchase or Sale of Shares or Units
* Review or Preparation of the Business Sale Agreement
* Negotiating the required contracts and documents
* Assignment of Lease
* Drafting any Special Conditions
* Heads of Agreement/Letter of Offer
* Fixtures and Fittings/Plant & Equipment
* Ensuring all relevant assets are transferred
* Transfer of employees
* Key Customer and Supplier Agreements
* Checking for Business Debts on the PPSR